After seeing black smoke outside the window, I snapped a couple of photos of what’s going on in the Back Bay Fens now. Those flames look to be at least 50 feet high. Whatever it is, it seems mostly contained now, with some flareups. The fire department is referring to it as a “large brush fire” over their radios (I’m listening to the scanner).
- @drewtoothpaste This sounds like a good Patreon tier opportunity for @drewtoothpaste. 42 minutes ago
- @CespedesBBQ Only fair since they allow you to bring hockey/ice skates. These are all perfectly safe things you wou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @MikeDrucker: Me: “Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me, I ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed” Friend: “What was that?” M… 4 hours ago
- @ebruenig @SUEtheTrex would agree 11 hours ago
- Peak Frisco. twitter.com/mikeisaac/stat… 2 days ago