After seeing black smoke outside the window, I snapped a couple of photos of what’s going on in the Back Bay Fens now. Those flames look to be at least 50 feet high. Whatever it is, it seems mostly contained now, with some flareups. The fire department is referring to it as a “large brush fire” over their radios (I’m listening to the scanner).
- RT @GalaxyKate: Only $76,000 if they have women do it! twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 4 minutes ago
- RT @patio11: This is not the first time that Google has asserted that SQL suddenly fails when asked to analyze salary numbers. A curious ov… 8 minutes ago
- Not really sure what "Dew S.A." Mountain Dew is but whatever. 🇺🇸 @ Point Lookout Resort &… instagram.com/p/BUnKb_7A86A/ 12 hours ago
- Yikes that's a good lobster roll! (@ Margaret's Lobster Rolls, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs in Northport, ME) swarmapp.com/c/2YZVgqnqvM4 15 hours ago
- @ashleyfeinberg These guys are the best/worst. The bread-throwing fan, @smashmouth tantrum incident: defamer.gawker.com/smash-mouth-si… 17 hours ago