After seeing black smoke outside the window, I snapped a couple of photos of what’s going on in the Back Bay Fens now. Those flames look to be at least 50 feet high. Whatever it is, it seems mostly contained now, with some flareups. The fire department is referring to it as a “large brush fire” over their radios (I’m listening to the scanner).
- @khanlou @BrandyLJensen https://t.co/ZhRo9W6tXS 8 hours ago
- RT @BillDixonish: About 5 years ago I worked in a restaurant and Ludacris came in, ordered spring rolls, and sent them back. When I apologi… 15 hours ago
- @lauraroyden @MarcHurBoston @universalhub lets not pass judgement yet it might be good! 1 day ago
- @MarcHurBoston @universalhub cc @lauraroyden 1 day ago
- RT @MarcHurBoston: News -- Mae Asian Eatery could be opening in Cambridge, and it may be replacing Beijing Tokyo, a popular spot between Ke… 1 day ago