It appears that Tuesday’s episode of Frontline will deal, at least in part, with Second Life. The trailer (embedded below) has some good bits in there about the use of SL for collaboration and both business and social/pleasure stuff. So, check your local PBS listings and set yer tivos and stuff!
- RT @GalaxyKate: Only $76,000 if they have women do it! twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 11 minutes ago
- RT @patio11: This is not the first time that Google has asserted that SQL suddenly fails when asked to analyze salary numbers. A curious ov… 14 minutes ago
- Not really sure what "Dew S.A." Mountain Dew is but whatever. 🇺🇸 @ Point Lookout Resort &… instagram.com/p/BUnKb_7A86A/ 12 hours ago
- Yikes that's a good lobster roll! (@ Margaret's Lobster Rolls, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs in Northport, ME) swarmapp.com/c/2YZVgqnqvM4 15 hours ago
- @ashleyfeinberg These guys are the best/worst. The bread-throwing fan, @smashmouth tantrum incident: defamer.gawker.com/smash-mouth-si… 17 hours ago