This video is pretty awesome in a “glad that’s not me” and “I hope they have offsite backups” kind of way. At around 5:21 watch the plate glass window fail, and then at 6:10 the video switches to a camera in the machine room. Servers and water don’t mix.
- RT @allahliker: today is the day that many people got to show off their encyclopedic knowledge of florida's subsurface geology and frankly… 9 hours ago
- RT @PessimistsArc: A history of NYtimes fretting about too much media consumption: TV 📺 ☞ Radio 📻 ☞ Books 📚 (via our substack post 'Too M… 13 hours ago
- @shannimcg Got ‘em: twitter.com/mikesington/st… 23 hours ago
- twitter.com/mattverderame/… https://t.co/X1ossIdD4c 1 day ago
- RT @SafyHallanFarah: You weirdos simping big tech are very embarrassing. It’s giving class anxiety. 1 day ago