Benoc Wisdom Watch: Issue IV
- ^ – Rushtime: Ahh, the magical time of year when everyone comes back to MIT. Old friends returning, new friends to be made. Plenty of bizarre activities — including a hastily-built log-flume ride in the EC courtyard and, of course, indoor slip and slide. Anyway, it’s over now. Maybe if enough good pictures are collected, I’ll blog about it some more. Time to get back to a regular sleep schedule and the real world for a while, perhaps.
- V – Illness: Some strange intestinal bug over the past week has destroyed my appetite and had left me feeling generally queasy at times. I seem to be over it by now though.
- V – Hanging Out: Where is everyone? Iceland? Oxford? San Francisco?
- = – Guitar Hero II: ’80’s: A fair expansion pack to GH II. Some good songs, varying difficulty. Not a bad way to waste several hours of time. It leaves me desperately wanting GHIII and Rock Band though…
- ^ – Beauty’s Pizza: Yummy. Good suggestion by Ben Charrow at some point late at night last week while watching “Beerfest.” Speaking of “Beerfest,” however, there’s two hours of my life that I won’t ever get back.
This entry was posted on September 4, 2007, 3:40 pm and is filed under life. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
#1 by MRhé on September 4, 2007 - 8:51 pm
I watched most of Beerfest on Saturday night. I laughed.
#2 by Scottoway on September 7, 2007 - 10:19 pm
Beauty’s Pizza: not thaaat great. (it was across the street from my previous employer)
Beerfest: fairly funny.
Jeff&Josh’s new flat in Oxford: pretty damn convenient.
London: balls to the wall.
Iceland: glaciers are beautiful.
Blogs: the next big thing?
#3 by MRhé on September 8, 2007 - 3:39 pm
Hanging out has definitely dropped off the table. I blame this whole “blogosphere” thing.