On someone’s impulsive suggestion the other night, after a delicious meal of uburger, we went to the local bowling alley. It had been a while since I’ve gone bowling, and yeah, it was fun. Unfortunately, I’ve pretty much forgotten how to bowl. See, back in the day I used to be quite the pro.
- RT @GBDudersFeed: Farming Simulator is getting its own e-sports league! Are you excited to watch "pros" to show you their mad krone baler s… 8 hours ago
- RT @UPROXX: A chicken sandwich battle between Popeyes and Chic-Fil-A is playing out on fast food Twitter uproxx.it/nmafa9z https://t.… 10 hours ago
- RT @quantumVerd: The world doesn't need more chat and docs apps. Silicon Valley needs to get back to its roots focus on deep tech again.… 11 hours ago
- RT @jakebackpack: @matthewstoller I mean, he's every 23-year-old $200K McKinsey kid who parachutes into a widget factory to do a slide deck… 16 hours ago
- RT @synaesthetist: @universalhub ...why? https://t.co/f3w44NXteZ 19 hours ago