On someone’s impulsive suggestion the other night, after a delicious meal of uburger, we went to the local bowling alley. It had been a while since I’ve gone bowling, and yeah, it was fun. Unfortunately, I’ve pretty much forgotten how to bowl. See, back in the day I used to be quite the pro.
- RT @davemillar: I showed up in a plaid shirt and khakis for my high school senior project presentation rehearsal and one of the advisors sa… 8 hours ago
- RT @tophersouth: @dragoninns @Rendy_Jones Moviepass was a Tom Haverford business idea, but the name should've been something like FilmSwag… 8 hours ago
- RT @winnersusedrugs: *Ernest Cline at his mother's funeral* lol this is just like that episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer 10 hours ago
- @Brainmage The ps+ streaming FO3:NV isn’t bad, and that can actually play directly on the PC as well with the PlayS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Such a nerd that I knew what this was referring to immediately and it filled me with a strange dread. twitter.com/lukeweston/sta… 1 day ago