On someone’s impulsive suggestion the other night, after a delicious meal of uburger, we went to the local bowling alley. It had been a while since I’ve gone bowling, and yeah, it was fun. Unfortunately, I’ve pretty much forgotten how to bowl. See, back in the day I used to be quite the pro.
- @Prolespeed @karengeier @Shermanator_42 @NFL This makes sense. I binge-watched Friends and it turned me white for a while. 3 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: Anniversary reissues of albums that came out in high school are ageism 3 hours ago
- @tauriqmoosa https://t.co/igqoo9oFiH 4 hours ago
- @mattzollerseitz Poseidon Adventure may be the only good execution of this type of thing. 4 hours ago
- RT @AChillGhost: london built a big fake hill. it costs $10 to go up it and everyone hates it smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/wid… 4 hours ago