I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @dosnostalgic #unused 2 hours ago
- If a company has executive parking spaces? Run away. twitter.com/juiceboxca/sta… 12 hours ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Every game Microsoft releases on PlayStation is a $60 advertisement for a $15 Xbox GamePass, which earns them $180/yr.… 12 hours ago
- @CrimeADay You’re doing gods work here 12 hours ago
- @mipsytipsy I am absolutely dying at the thought of Zippy the Pinhead as a recruiter 13 hours ago