I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- This thread right here, reminding me how much (and why) I love Fallout: New Vegas: twitter.com/aliceavizandum… 2 hours ago
- build 👏more 👏 housing 👏 twitter.com/welcometodot/s… 2 days ago
- RT @jilljubs: 'please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion, please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion' -me before clicking https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @swear_trek: oh my god manchildren, please stop complaining about doctor who https://t.co/6du2gsoS9V 4 days ago
- RT @JonErlichman: On this day in 1995: Amazon opens for business as an online bookseller https://t.co/I0mD7jJtAK 5 days ago