I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- RT @casualseinfeld: https://t.co/ndxwBU8yZR 24 minutes ago
- These jabronis…… twitter.com/monicacklein/s… 11 hours ago
- @Brainmage You can rock that Canadian tuxedo 13 hours ago
- Nice. Pick up a few orders of the fried salt and pepper whole crab from the R & G lounge in Frisco with that. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 day ago
- RT @andymoney69: people also forget that the last time a NFL team brought tim tebow in to help with the culture a murder happened 1 day ago