I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @lgrinberg @lauraroyden Also does your mom really run into strangers talking about gerrymandering that much? Where… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 minutes ago
- Oh so they’ve doomed the show to failure by putting it exclusively on a paid streaming service nobody has. That’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @bardbrad: PGP is such a pain to use that when Ars emailed the PGP creator, he refused to read it that way—because his PGP key was not o… 15 hours ago
- @samantharosa @iSmashFizzle That is awesome. Good for the raccoons. Has @binanimals seen this yet? 18 hours ago
- @merrittk Cosby is probably available. https://t.co/Ma3bmv6xfy 18 hours ago