I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @MaryNumair https://t.co/wJLLuna3UH 7 hours ago
- @MrPope Thank you so much for including the Linda Ronstadt Desperado vs. the eagles. Well done. 17 hours ago
- RT @laurieontech: So once you see the pattern in "tech lingo" the easier it is to translate. a11y = 11 letters between a and y in the word… 17 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Popeyes Escalates Chick-Fil-A Rivalry With New Sandwich Featuring Dan Cathy’s Battered, Fried Loved Ones https://t.co/PVhaBVa… 1 day ago
- RT @dogsdoingthings: Dogs watching as a series of mushroom clouds blossom along the horizon and demanding to nobody in particular, “Debate… 1 day ago