I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @birknsocks Jimmies: rustled 3 hours ago
- @mattzollerseitz https://t.co/JFkMZxoeON 3 hours ago
- RT @katienotopoulos: I’ve stumbled into my latest obsession... Home Inspector TikTok https://t.co/RyOPsLhrFp 3 hours ago
- @thatcountryjew Where I’m from deer are overpopulated menaces to be hunted (and some years exterminated like rats.... but more delicious) 10 hours ago
- This is an interesting thought exercise twitter.com/trevorless/sta… 1 day ago