I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- RT @theseantcollins: What's the single best line reading you've ever heard in a movie or TV show? 2 hours ago
- @mike_hb2 @tcaporale4 @theseantcollins A thing like that. 2 hours ago
- RT @ronnui_: Just went to my first Christian wedding this shit goes crazy they just did communism right in the middle 3 hours ago
- RT @greg_doucette: So what do you do when the cop tells you to give him a blowjob? Like this cop: twitter.com/greg_doucette/… And this cop: h… 3 hours ago
- RT @dril_rs: one of the things i dont “get” about rustc is why can’t you index out of bounds. c gives me “bonus data” but no. rustc always… 3 hours ago