I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @lukeoneil47 This is definitely one of those “be careful what you wish for” situations..... 17 hours ago
- RT @lukeoneil47: Me two months ago: This cruel country is fundamentally broken and you’ll see that eventually. Now: Ah no not like this. 17 hours ago
- @ofsevit We have a fundamental disagreement about this in our family, so it ends up in between as a compromise. 1 day ago
- RT @mainframed767: What if I told you that "COBOL is extinct" is being used to distract you from the fact that incompetent management negle… 1 day ago
- RT @BNODesk: VIDEO: Queen Elizabeth II addresses the UK and the Commonwealth on the battle against coronavirus. It's only the 5th time she… 1 day ago