I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- RT @AstroKatie: “But we need a backup planet in case this one is ruined!” There is virtually nothing we — or the Universe — could do to Ea… 19 hours ago
- RT @deech: How Emacs fixed its garbage collector is chef's kiss. https://t.co/vNYLq0hRgQ 19 hours ago
- RT @skitchP: With former Tigers Draft Pick Patrick Mahomes advancing to the super bowl, the Detroit Tigers have drafted more Super Bowl Sta… 1 day ago
- That’s a wrap on mystery hunt 2020. Pretty stoked about the Galactic Trendsetters winning and giving us a great hun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- MIT Mystery Hunt 2020. Our team picked a rather timely theme this year. @ Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago