I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @WelcomeToDot Heh even back in 2013, parking for ALCS was $50+. Imagine *driving* to Fenway Park???? 2 hours ago
- RT @jaywillis: Folks, when a bunch of cops quit because they won't fulfill their job duties, it's totally fine to say "a bunch of cops quit… 2 hours ago
- RT @EpiEllie: Honestly, if I were shown a slide like this on my first day of a job, I would probably just quit that job in the spot. This i… 2 hours ago
- RT @KnownComment: Saw Orion's belt last night. It was ok but not great. 3 stars. 2 hours ago
- @mipsytipsy https://t.co/VxpZiBtBzb 5 hours ago