I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @khanlou @BrandyLJensen https://t.co/ZhRo9W6tXS 6 hours ago
- RT @BillDixonish: About 5 years ago I worked in a restaurant and Ludacris came in, ordered spring rolls, and sent them back. When I apologi… 13 hours ago
- @lauraroyden @MarcHurBoston @universalhub lets not pass judgement yet it might be good! 1 day ago
- @MarcHurBoston @universalhub cc @lauraroyden 1 day ago
- RT @MarcHurBoston: News -- Mae Asian Eatery could be opening in Cambridge, and it may be replacing Beijing Tokyo, a popular spot between Ke… 1 day ago