I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @Prolespeed @karengeier @Shermanator_42 @NFL This makes sense. I binge-watched Friends and it turned me white for a while. 2 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: Anniversary reissues of albums that came out in high school are ageism 2 hours ago
- @tauriqmoosa https://t.co/igqoo9oFiH 2 hours ago
- @mattzollerseitz Poseidon Adventure may be the only good execution of this type of thing. 3 hours ago
- RT @AChillGhost: london built a big fake hill. it costs $10 to go up it and everyone hates it smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/wid… 3 hours ago