I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @dakami @jessfraz news.microsoft.com/features/under… 5 hours ago
- @MENA_Conflict 15%, daaammmnnnn 5 hours ago
- @FanbyteMedia @merrittk https://t.co/sr2dU40das 14 hours ago
- RT @ben_geier: While I certainly don’t condone his use of slurs, I think we can all agree that Eminem was right about Moby. 1 day ago
- RT @jzellis: Dude repairs an old Buchla modular synth, accidentally gets dosed with fifty year old LSD underneath one of the knobs. Absolut… 2 days ago