I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- En route to Point Lookout. Re-"fuel"ing at 100kW.⚡️⚡️ (@ Red Robin Gourmet Burgers) swarmapp.com/c/0wp0fY2gFja https://t.co/M44Z9L42TL 8 hours ago
- Geez this is harsh. What's going on over at Etsy? twitter.com/theamycode/sta… 1 day ago
- Ugghh. You’re killing me. Another 52-week low? https://t.co/doADfE1rdl 1 day ago
- It's m.f. chicken time. (at @KFC in Allston, MA) swarmapp.com/c/eCs37p5ZLa5 https://t.co/V8WI8z4laX 2 days ago
- The gas company keeps robocalling, telling me to call back and set up inspection appointment. Just have a human call me to set one up, geez. 2 days ago