I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @EmojiTetra What the hell are you people doing. Rotate and clear the line! 12 hours ago
- @Wikipedia Nice. 1 day ago
- RT @VR0NLINE: Thinking about what silicon valley tech dipshits did to the Bay Area is heartbreaking 1 day ago
- @dosnostalgic omg. redneck rampage. This is bringing back some memories. 2 days ago
- @universalhub Kind of buried the fact that it's private money paying for this study: "using money paid into a mitig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago