I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- RT @ashleyfeinberg: hq is going to start doing games at odd hours of the night/early morning and in no particular pattern so that everyone… 45 minutes ago
- RT @probablypranjal: YES I WON @HQTRIVIA I AM KING THIS ALMOST PAYS FOR THE IPOD TOUCH I BOUGHT FOR THIS 45 minutes ago
- @thomas_violence https://t.co/gA2KUeCYCk 2 hours ago
- Note: when we built the Rock Band 3, Blitz, and Dance Central game services it was actually a burden to maintain se… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- The book was good for what it was. This movie will most likely be insufferable though. Hope I’m wrong. twitter.com/tauriqmoosa/st… 5 hours ago