I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- strcpy twitter.com/dmofengineerin… 6 hours ago
- Also me, about 40 minutes into Tenet twitter.com/jbouie/status/… 6 hours ago
- @jbouie This is actually a good call. I probably wouldn’t have hated this movie so much if I were stoned 7 hours ago
- @BAKKOOONN https://t.co/VHLzlVcCuZ 8 hours ago
- @adambvary It better be face off! 8 hours ago