I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @edzitron Bobson Dugnutt? Sleve McDicheal? 9 minutes ago
- @SenatorMeow Wait isn’t that the whole bible? 3 hours ago
- @agentdero @pagerduty @Opsgenie What’s even worse is that whenever someone quits, you can’t just delete their accou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @agentdero @pagerduty Lol. @Opsgenie is the same way, and they don’t even give us a python script! You have to act… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- #stophate4profit twitter.com/carguruscultur… 7 hours ago