I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- @legaladvice_txt Annnd this is why you don’t skimp on hiring a buyer’s attorney to do a real title search and getti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @bussywise_ @VR0NLINE Cc @GarfieldFanArt 1 day ago
- @miilkkk @Gregggyboy Cc @lauraroyden 1 day ago
- @HoarseWisperer Cool ranch or nacho cheese? 1 day ago
- RT @HeerJeet: @neilhimself @GreatDismal @Peter_Smyk I feel like we need to have youtube clips of static that professors can show students w… 1 day ago