I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- Already plotting what I’ll have to add to my already extensive twitter mute list to never see mention of that fucki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @sepinwall @SopanDeb Definitely got to be in the top 5 most poorly done franchise character deaths of all time (possibly #1). 4 hours ago
- RT @ebruenig: ＰＥＴＥ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᶦᵍᶦᵉᵍ to the tune of 'whoomp! there it is' 4 hours ago
- RT @ByMikeBaker: South Dakota has launched a campaign to combat meth. With this new logo. onmeth.com https://t.co/OvRjkCqlHl 5 hours ago
- @RexChapman georgianjournal.ge/society/34329-… 9 hours ago