I had the pleasure of traveling up to LB’s fiance’s near-beach house up in Salisbury, MA this past Saturday. Generally speaking, it was a good time. The weather was a tad chilly, but the sun occasionally peeked out, and there was plenty of beef to be had for all. Unfortunately, due to a massive upset in the first round of the beirut tournament, I was in no mood to take any more pictures. The few that I did end up taking sum up the rest of the day pretty well.
- RT @sovietvisuals: KREMLIN TIES - 10% off with the code '1917' shop.sovietvisuals.com/collections/kr… https://t.co/rOLcBSuPRM 2 hours ago
- RT @JoshConstine: Here’s the whole list of times Facebook left the door open to exploitation & abuse. This company needs to hire cynics & c… 2 hours ago
- @TitanicHoops Yakety Sax. https://t.co/KqUhkd9ACU 11 hours ago
- Whoa UNC... https://t.co/1Qo3mljY6a 15 hours ago
- @spindlypete @meakoopa I’m dead. Dead. Deceased. 20 hours ago