I think that mrhe first introduced me to the concept of Library Thing in an entry in his blog back a while ago. I finally got around to checking it out last week and ended up staying up late and spending a few hours putting in my entire library. Now anyone can see what books are on my shelves. When I was done, I realized that I really don’t have as many books as I thought. I like books. We’ve got several bookshelves filled with them, but really there are only about 130 total. I also realized that it’s a bit of an eclectic collection. I added a little “widget” to the sidebar of this blog that displays a random handful of books out of my library. Cool stuff.
- RT @theseantcollins: What's the single best line reading you've ever heard in a movie or TV show? 3 hours ago
- @mike_hb2 @tcaporale4 @theseantcollins A thing like that. 3 hours ago
- RT @ronnui_: Just went to my first Christian wedding this shit goes crazy they just did communism right in the middle 3 hours ago
- RT @greg_doucette: So what do you do when the cop tells you to give him a blowjob? Like this cop: twitter.com/greg_doucette/… And this cop: h… 3 hours ago
- RT @dril_rs: one of the things i dont “get” about rustc is why can’t you index out of bounds. c gives me “bonus data” but no. rustc always… 3 hours ago