I think that mrhe first introduced me to the concept of Library Thing in an entry in his blog back a while ago. I finally got around to checking it out last week and ended up staying up late and spending a few hours putting in my entire library. Now anyone can see what books are on my shelves. When I was done, I realized that I really don’t have as many books as I thought. I like books. We’ve got several bookshelves filled with them, but really there are only about 130 total. I also realized that it’s a bit of an eclectic collection. I added a little “widget” to the sidebar of this blog that displays a random handful of books out of my library. Cool stuff.
- RT @LethalityJane: Oh the dude who dated Taylor Swift when he was 31 and she was 19 has thoughts on male privilege in his industry https://… 15 minutes ago
- RT @AndrewYangatron: Every New Yorker will receive, and be prohibited from giving away, a horse. 16 hours ago
- RT @CivilWarHumor: One time in rush hour, my wife and I broke down on the Washington Bridge. Being a Perceptive Spouse, I sensed her stress… 19 hours ago
- RT @EmilyKager: Made a quick flow chart to know if you're being underpaid. Hope this helps! https://t.co/16JfAsuU7o 23 hours ago
- RT @sasimons: a friend working at the Dodger Stadium vaccination center tells me @TheEllenShow is shooting there today. should be a fun epi… 23 hours ago