I think that mrhe first introduced me to the concept of Library Thing in an entry in his blog back a while ago. I finally got around to checking it out last week and ended up staying up late and spending a few hours putting in my entire library. Now anyone can see what books are on my shelves. When I was done, I realized that I really don’t have as many books as I thought. I like books. We’ve got several bookshelves filled with them, but really there are only about 130 total. I also realized that it’s a bit of an eclectic collection. I added a little “widget” to the sidebar of this blog that displays a random handful of books out of my library. Cool stuff.
- @lgrinberg @lauraroyden Also does your mom really run into strangers talking about gerrymandering that much? Where… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 minutes ago
- Oh so they’ve doomed the show to failure by putting it exclusively on a paid streaming service nobody has. That’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @bardbrad: PGP is such a pain to use that when Ars emailed the PGP creator, he refused to read it that way—because his PGP key was not o… 15 hours ago
- @samantharosa @iSmashFizzle That is awesome. Good for the raccoons. Has @binanimals seen this yet? 18 hours ago
- @merrittk Cosby is probably available. https://t.co/Ma3bmv6xfy 18 hours ago