I think that mrhe first introduced me to the concept of Library Thing in an entry in his blog back a while ago. I finally got around to checking it out last week and ended up staying up late and spending a few hours putting in my entire library. Now anyone can see what books are on my shelves. When I was done, I realized that I really don’t have as many books as I thought. I like books. We’ve got several bookshelves filled with them, but really there are only about 130 total. I also realized that it’s a bit of an eclectic collection. I added a little “widget” to the sidebar of this blog that displays a random handful of books out of my library. Cool stuff.
- RT @stacos: Dawgg how is the city so wild, during this quarantine on a Wednesday, thats like the 8th Shots Fired call, whats good with y'al… 2 hours ago
- RT @joshua_eaton: (12.) Square toes on dress shoes are a sign of the decline of Western civilization. 5 hours ago
- Whoa. (And how the heck did @variety beat @tmz on the celebrity death scoop?) twitter.com/variety/status… 5 hours ago
- RT @joshua_eaton: (6.) In 30 years, people will look back on us painting everything in our house white or grey the same way we look back on… 5 hours ago
- @NifMuhammad @SenatorMeow “I look at these videos very carefully”....... 8 hours ago