I think that mrhe first introduced me to the concept of Library Thing in an entry in his blog back a while ago. I finally got around to checking it out last week and ended up staying up late and spending a few hours putting in my entire library. Now anyone can see what books are on my shelves. When I was done, I realized that I really don’t have as many books as I thought. I like books. We’ve got several bookshelves filled with them, but really there are only about 130 total. I also realized that it’s a bit of an eclectic collection. I added a little “widget” to the sidebar of this blog that displays a random handful of books out of my library. Cool stuff.
- @WelcomeToDot Heh even back in 2013, parking for ALCS was $50+. Imagine *driving* to Fenway Park???? 2 hours ago
- RT @jaywillis: Folks, when a bunch of cops quit because they won't fulfill their job duties, it's totally fine to say "a bunch of cops quit… 2 hours ago
- RT @EpiEllie: Honestly, if I were shown a slide like this on my first day of a job, I would probably just quit that job in the spot. This i… 3 hours ago
- RT @KnownComment: Saw Orion's belt last night. It was ok but not great. 3 stars. 3 hours ago
- @mipsytipsy https://t.co/VxpZiBtBzb 6 hours ago