I think that mrhe first introduced me to the concept of Library Thing in an entry in his blog back a while ago. I finally got around to checking it out last week and ended up staying up late and spending a few hours putting in my entire library. Now anyone can see what books are on my shelves. When I was done, I realized that I really don’t have as many books as I thought. I like books. We’ve got several bookshelves filled with them, but really there are only about 130 total. I also realized that it’s a bit of an eclectic collection. I added a little “widget” to the sidebar of this blog that displays a random handful of books out of my library. Cool stuff.
- RT @surrender_idx90: CHI decided to punt to LA from the LA 39 on 4th & 10 with 0:27 remaining in the 2nd while losing 0 to 10. With a Surr… 13 hours ago
- @ArmyStrang Trump being dead would be something, but I don’t think “mass hysteria” would be in the cards.... 13 hours ago
- RT @dick_nixon: We were on the telephone on and off through the first quarter, but I should remind you that Tom Brady got a girl in trouble… 16 hours ago
- @theurbanologist But... a gondola! 16 hours ago
- I totally forgot about this one in the “worst tweet of the decade” contest. He’s actually got a few contenders, II… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago