…about guys with fancy sports cars. Stick with me here folks, trust me it’s worth it. Here’s a guy, selling his ferrari on ebay. Now, if you go and click on his feedback link (the number next to his ebay id denoting how much feedback he’s gotten, currently 66), a list of stuff he’s previously bought and sold comes up. So, go ahead, and click right there on the top of the list to see what the last thing was that he bought on ebay. A “pleasant transaction” indeed!.
- @FiloSottile 5 presses of the power/lock button on an iPhone with faceID or touchID will place it into “password re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @CaughtCctv: Taking a shortcut. https://t.co/5bBKQSOVap 23 hours ago
- RT @demarionunn: i wish i could get paid money to write about how instagramming your holiday is bad whilst incessantly instagramming my hol… 1 day ago
- @vapor_wave_ Damn this one looks familiar. I swear I’ve been here before wherever it is. 1 day ago
- Damn, this random interior restaurant shot looks really familiar. I swear I’ve been here before. Anyone? twitter.com/vapor_wave_/st… 1 day ago