…about guys with fancy sports cars. Stick with me here folks, trust me it’s worth it. Here’s a guy, selling his ferrari on ebay. Now, if you go and click on his feedback link (the number next to his ebay id denoting how much feedback he’s gotten, currently 66), a list of stuff he’s previously bought and sold comes up. So, go ahead, and click right there on the top of the list to see what the last thing was that he bought on ebay. A “pleasant transaction” indeed!.
- RT @GBDudersFeed: Farming Simulator is getting its own e-sports league! Are you excited to watch "pros" to show you their mad krone baler s… 8 hours ago
- RT @UPROXX: A chicken sandwich battle between Popeyes and Chic-Fil-A is playing out on fast food Twitter uproxx.it/nmafa9z https://t.… 10 hours ago
- RT @quantumVerd: The world doesn't need more chat and docs apps. Silicon Valley needs to get back to its roots focus on deep tech again.… 11 hours ago
- RT @jakebackpack: @matthewstoller I mean, he's every 23-year-old $200K McKinsey kid who parachutes into a widget factory to do a slide deck… 16 hours ago
- RT @synaesthetist: @universalhub ...why? https://t.co/f3w44NXteZ 19 hours ago