…about guys with fancy sports cars. Stick with me here folks, trust me it’s worth it. Here’s a guy, selling his ferrari on ebay. Now, if you go and click on his feedback link (the number next to his ebay id denoting how much feedback he’s gotten, currently 66), a list of stuff he’s previously bought and sold comes up. So, go ahead, and click right there on the top of the list to see what the last thing was that he bought on ebay. A “pleasant transaction” indeed!.
- @middlebrooks @JennyDell_ I would have been gassed after 5 yards 6 hours ago
- RT @sam_d_1995: i don’t think there’s a single person who has done more to expose the raw hypocrisy of Left-NIMBYism than Dean Preston Jus… 8 hours ago
- RT @sarahjeong: elon musk’s text messages make him look dumb as hell but in his defense we only have his texts because he’s fighting a laws… 8 hours ago
- RT @richard_normal: hey man, come through we’re at the new brewery in the worst part of town. it’s at 300% capacity and there’s one bartend… 8 hours ago
- @SenatorMeow Death Wish is tangentially interesting here too. 9 hours ago