…about guys with fancy sports cars. Stick with me here folks, trust me it’s worth it. Here’s a guy, selling his ferrari on ebay. Now, if you go and click on his feedback link (the number next to his ebay id denoting how much feedback he’s gotten, currently 66), a list of stuff he’s previously bought and sold comes up. So, go ahead, and click right there on the top of the list to see what the last thing was that he bought on ebay. A “pleasant transaction” indeed!.
- A little bit more perspective on all of the Zoom hysteria. Calm down, people. twitter.com/HackingDave/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @pblest: Scoop: We obtained an Amazon executive's notes from an internal senior leadership meeting, in which he call fired Staten Island… 8 hours ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Also, the stuff they’re finding with Zoom is... not instant death. Absolute depths of hell are not remotely being plum… 8 hours ago
- RT @ByYourLogic: fantasizing about the most 2004 event ever created: an early internet fundraiser for an event called Rock For Games And Pe… 9 hours ago
- RT @slashdot: Boeing 787s Must Be Turned Off and On Every 51 Days To Prevent 'Misleading Data' Being Shown To Pilots bit.ly/39JNKf6 9 hours ago