Apparently, I’ve only seen five (12,25,84, 88 and 99). Although it’s possible if the planned vacation next year pans out I’ll be adding at least another three. Looks like there’s a lot more traveling to do for anyone who wants to catch all 100.
- This thread right here, reminding me how much (and why) I love Fallout: New Vegas: twitter.com/aliceavizandum… 2 hours ago
- build 👏more 👏 housing 👏 twitter.com/welcometodot/s… 2 days ago
- RT @jilljubs: 'please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion, please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion' -me before clicking https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @swear_trek: oh my god manchildren, please stop complaining about doctor who https://t.co/6du2gsoS9V 4 days ago
- RT @JonErlichman: On this day in 1995: Amazon opens for business as an online bookseller https://t.co/I0mD7jJtAK 5 days ago