Apparently, I’ve only seen five (12,25,84, 88 and 99). Although it’s possible if the planned vacation next year pans out I’ll be adding at least another three. Looks like there’s a lot more traveling to do for anyone who wants to catch all 100.
- “Last but not least, check your altimeter” twitter.com/halkyardo/stat… 3 hours ago
- @SenatorMeow https://t.co/vF6lKA5pQs 4 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: https://t.co/rufO2hHhEx 12 hours ago
- RT @SlavaMalamud: Today, Russia celebrated Cosmonautics Day, the anniversary of sending the first man to space. Characteristically of Russi… 14 hours ago
- This may end up being the only reason I will ever go back to a movie theater. No way will I let that be the last m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago