Apparently, I’ve only seen five (12,25,84, 88 and 99). Although it’s possible if the planned vacation next year pans out I’ll be adding at least another three. Looks like there’s a lot more traveling to do for anyone who wants to catch all 100.
- @EmojiTetra What the hell are you people doing. Rotate and clear the line! 12 hours ago
- @Wikipedia Nice. 1 day ago
- RT @VR0NLINE: Thinking about what silicon valley tech dipshits did to the Bay Area is heartbreaking 1 day ago
- @dosnostalgic omg. redneck rampage. This is bringing back some memories. 2 days ago
- @universalhub Kind of buried the fact that it's private money paying for this study: "using money paid into a mitig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago