Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- @jpbrammer Proving the British food stereotype aggressively 3 hours ago
- RT @GonzoVice: We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of acid, a salt shaker full of cocaine, and a whole… 3 hours ago
- RT @cyberpupk: Everyone loves Carbon Nanotubes, the lovely supermaterial of the future! *20 years later* we regret to inform you it is asbe… 4 hours ago
- @joshua_eaton Surface book if money isn’t a factor 5 hours ago
- RT @NoContextTrek: https://t.co/7yRc8rPux5 10 hours ago