Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- RT @LethalityJane: Oh the dude who dated Taylor Swift when he was 31 and she was 19 has thoughts on male privilege in his industry https://… 43 minutes ago
- RT @AndrewYangatron: Every New Yorker will receive, and be prohibited from giving away, a horse. 17 hours ago
- RT @CivilWarHumor: One time in rush hour, my wife and I broke down on the Washington Bridge. Being a Perceptive Spouse, I sensed her stress… 20 hours ago
- RT @EmilyKager: Made a quick flow chart to know if you're being underpaid. Hope this helps! https://t.co/16JfAsuU7o 23 hours ago
- RT @sasimons: a friend working at the Dodger Stadium vaccination center tells me @TheEllenShow is shooting there today. should be a fun epi… 23 hours ago