Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- RT @stacos: Dawgg how is the city so wild, during this quarantine on a Wednesday, thats like the 8th Shots Fired call, whats good with y'al… 2 hours ago
- RT @joshua_eaton: (12.) Square toes on dress shoes are a sign of the decline of Western civilization. 5 hours ago
- Whoa. (And how the heck did @variety beat @tmz on the celebrity death scoop?) twitter.com/Variety/status… 6 hours ago
- RT @joshua_eaton: (6.) In 30 years, people will look back on us painting everything in our house white or grey the same way we look back on… 6 hours ago
- @NifMuhammad @SenatorMeow “I look at these videos very carefully”....... 8 hours ago