Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- RT @GalaxyKate: Only $76,000 if they have women do it! twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 6 hours ago
- RT @patio11: This is not the first time that Google has asserted that SQL suddenly fails when asked to analyze salary numbers. A curious ov… 6 hours ago
- Not really sure what "Dew S.A." Mountain Dew is but whatever. 🇺🇸 @ Point Lookout Resort &… instagram.com/p/BUnKb_7A86A/ 18 hours ago
- Yikes that's a good lobster roll! (@ Margaret's Lobster Rolls, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs in Northport, ME) swarmapp.com/c/2YZVgqnqvM4 21 hours ago
- @ashleyfeinberg These guys are the best/worst. The bread-throwing fan, @smashmouth tantrum incident: defamer.gawker.com/smash-mouth-si… 23 hours ago