Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- @WelcomeToDot Heh even back in 2013, parking for ALCS was $50+. Imagine *driving* to Fenway Park???? 3 hours ago
- RT @jaywillis: Folks, when a bunch of cops quit because they won't fulfill their job duties, it's totally fine to say "a bunch of cops quit… 3 hours ago
- RT @EpiEllie: Honestly, if I were shown a slide like this on my first day of a job, I would probably just quit that job in the spot. This i… 3 hours ago
- RT @KnownComment: Saw Orion's belt last night. It was ok but not great. 3 stars. 3 hours ago
- @mipsytipsy https://t.co/VxpZiBtBzb 7 hours ago