Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- @SwiftOnSecurity I dunno. If you’re looking for 15-year old exotic iron you could probably do way better than these boat anchors. 1 hour ago
- @VR0NLINE https://t.co/6AeeooJ5Jm 1 hour ago
- @lauraroyden Took so long because folks wanted everything restored to the historical condition with all details and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @lauraroyden @mmmspatz @scretious Brookline lunch is undeniably good. 6 hours ago
- RT @jilltwiss: Shania Twain is her pen name. Her real name is Shania Clemens 1 day ago