Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- RT @marynmck: At some point I ask every food-safety expert I meet what they don't eat. Every single one has said, "raw sprouts." https://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @Wu_Tang_Finance: But if the government shuts down who will enforce our great nations just, efficient and honorable drug laws 9 hours ago
- RT @tshirtsbot: tshirtsbot.com/product/worlds… #worlds #greatest #vape #mom #blessed #coolmom https://t.co/EZbQN1GvRJ 10 hours ago
- @chaeronaea I want to try this when I get home. 10 hours ago
- RT @evilmallelis: what if we all bundle the newsletters we're all writing/subscribing to and put them on a single website, instead of a sub… 1 day ago