Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- RT @GBDudersFeed: Farming Simulator is getting its own e-sports league! Are you excited to watch "pros" to show you their mad krone baler s… 8 hours ago
- RT @UPROXX: A chicken sandwich battle between Popeyes and Chic-Fil-A is playing out on fast food Twitter uproxx.it/nmafa9z https://t.… 10 hours ago
- RT @quantumVerd: The world doesn't need more chat and docs apps. Silicon Valley needs to get back to its roots focus on deep tech again.… 11 hours ago
- RT @jakebackpack: @matthewstoller I mean, he's every 23-year-old $200K McKinsey kid who parachutes into a widget factory to do a slide deck… 16 hours ago
- RT @synaesthetist: @universalhub ...why? https://t.co/f3w44NXteZ 19 hours ago