Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- @luxlazuli I would really worry, maybe it’s actually a giant trojan horse and is filled with an army. 5 hours ago
- RT @mikeryan: I paid to see GEOSTORM this morning. While watching I kept a running diary. Here's how that all went. uproxx.it/2zEZMVU 7 hours ago
- RT @EverySheriff: ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 🤠 🔥🔥🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 👇 🔥🔥 👇 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 👢 👢 howdy. i'm the sheriff of fire 1 day ago
- RT @eevee: the current state of the art in AI is amazon seeing i bought a tv and suggesting i buy another tv twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/s… 1 day ago
- putzgiving idea? cc @lauraroyden twitter.com/9to5toys/statu… 1 day ago