Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- @Debbiered1978 @RyanCanney @JoeBiden https://t.co/4dnVONnOsd 5 hours ago
- RT @Buridans_Sasse: “Joe Rogan told ya to vote for who???” https://t.co/YZzXLZl7Dr 5 hours ago
- @drooliet https://t.co/HepzJSotQz 8 hours ago
- @ofsevit @universalhub Lmao I drove by this last week and laughed way too hard for safe driving. 1 day ago
- RT @WelcomeToDot: Used this opportunity to call mom in TX and see what she called them And get this - SHE WAS AT A LIQUOR STORE. The liq… 2 days ago