Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- @RexChapman georgianjournal.ge/society/34329-… 3 hours ago
- RT @bransonreese: I swear to god you people won’t be happy until I’m hospitalized from getting that high hopes Buttigieg campaign song stuc… 3 hours ago
- RT @LevNovak: Gun to your head: Biden or Buttigieg? 3 hours ago
- RT @merrittk: if stadia fails that’s absolutely a good thing for most people. the answer to “who is it for” was google: they get you in the… 6 hours ago
- RT @surrender_idx90: CHI decided to punt to LA from the LA 39 on 4th & 10 with 0:27 remaining in the 2nd while losing 0 to 10. With a Surr… 21 hours ago