Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- RT @BudrykZack: "Quietly devastating sci-fi with a Parks & Rec guy" really cleaning up as a subgenre lately https://t.co/kfdOtYdZmW 2 hours ago
- RT @BrandyLJensen: if a guy is called “Mr Beast” i feel like there’s no point investigating what his deal is. gonna be a bad vibe no matter… 5 hours ago
- RT @PauliesOpinions: Fückin' cordyceps all over me! https://t.co/wNn4T23jEW 5 hours ago
- @atomicthumbs I dunno, I feel like with a little work we can still make it explode. 6 hours ago
- @Ugarles Some night even say she’s “doing a bit” 6 hours ago