Well, I’m off to Champaign-Urbana for a few days to visit niece, nephew, brother-in-law, etc. and also to visit with some former colleagues at the UIUC. Also, I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but for some reason I dislike the Cardinals. I’m mostly ambivalent towards the National League in general, but maybe it’s because the Cardinals fans in Champaign-Urbana (and there actually were a decent amount of them, being only two hours or so from St. Lous) when we lived there had the reputation of being the “hicks” compared to the more populous Cubs and White Sox fans. Just a thought.
- @Prolespeed @karengeier @Shermanator_42 @NFL This makes sense. I binge-watched Friends and it turned me white for a while. 3 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: Anniversary reissues of albums that came out in high school are ageism 3 hours ago
- @tauriqmoosa https://t.co/igqoo9oFiH 4 hours ago
- @mattzollerseitz Poseidon Adventure may be the only good execution of this type of thing. 4 hours ago
- RT @AChillGhost: london built a big fake hill. it costs $10 to go up it and everyone hates it smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/wid… 4 hours ago