I remember first using voice recognition software about 10 years ago. Apparently, the experience is still the same today, as evidenced by this wonderful video of a Microsoft demonstration. I suppose this is one of those things we’ll never have. Like flying cars.
- @FiloSottile 5 presses of the power/lock button on an iPhone with faceID or touchID will place it into “password re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @CaughtCctv: Taking a shortcut. https://t.co/5bBKQSOVap 23 hours ago
- RT @demarionunn: i wish i could get paid money to write about how instagramming your holiday is bad whilst incessantly instagramming my hol… 1 day ago
- @vapor_wave_ Damn this one looks familiar. I swear I’ve been here before wherever it is. 1 day ago
- Damn, this random interior restaurant shot looks really familiar. I swear I’ve been here before. Anyone? twitter.com/vapor_wave_/st… 1 day ago