I remember first using voice recognition software about 10 years ago. Apparently, the experience is still the same today, as evidenced by this wonderful video of a Microsoft demonstration. I suppose this is one of those things we’ll never have. Like flying cars.
- RT @theseantcollins: What's the single best line reading you've ever heard in a movie or TV show? 4 hours ago
- @mike_hb2 @tcaporale4 @theseantcollins A thing like that. 4 hours ago
- RT @ronnui_: Just went to my first Christian wedding this shit goes crazy they just did communism right in the middle 4 hours ago
- RT @greg_doucette: So what do you do when the cop tells you to give him a blowjob? Like this cop: twitter.com/greg_doucette/… And this cop: h… 4 hours ago
- RT @dril_rs: one of the things i dont “get” about rustc is why can’t you index out of bounds. c gives me “bonus data” but no. rustc always… 5 hours ago