Over this past weekend we stopped by our new apartment to sign the lease and fork over a truckload of money for first month’s rent and the security deposit. While we were there, we got to don some hardhats and take a trip to our mostly-finished but still under construction unit (#1504). It turns out that the observations I had made from the cambridge side of the river and the harvard bridge were correct, and that the 15th floor is really the optimal level to get a view that includes MIT and Cambridge. Also, as predicted, the veiw of Fenway Park does indeed include the scoreboard, and the Citgo sign is featured front and center. Unfortunately, when snapping the pictures below, I neglected to turn slightly to the right and capture the view of the city of Boston proper (Prudential and Hancock towers and downtown).
- RT @cheatlines: Thinking about a decorative plaque for my house in the same vein as those "Irish Blessing" ones that's like, may your darke… 48 minutes ago
- @HeyRatty So here’s what I don’t get about these spaces for purchase. $170,000 mortgaged over even 30 years is lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @OldHossRadbourn: Love to look at the greatness of Pujols’ career https://t.co/nCs2cTp9AB 5 hours ago
- @AliceAvizandum Ughghghghgh I want the Obama AF1s so bad 17 hours ago
- @RyanMarino Ugh, that’s actually just what I need after this week, tbh. Not all at once, mind you. 17 hours ago