Over this past weekend we stopped by our new apartment to sign the lease and fork over a truckload of money for first month’s rent and the security deposit. While we were there, we got to don some hardhats and take a trip to our mostly-finished but still under construction unit (#1504). It turns out that the observations I had made from the cambridge side of the river and the harvard bridge were correct, and that the 15th floor is really the optimal level to get a view that includes MIT and Cambridge. Also, as predicted, the veiw of Fenway Park does indeed include the scoreboard, and the Citgo sign is featured front and center. Unfortunately, when snapping the pictures below, I neglected to turn slightly to the right and capture the view of the city of Boston proper (Prudential and Hancock towers and downtown).
- @FiloSottile 5 presses of the power/lock button on an iPhone with faceID or touchID will place it into “password re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @CaughtCctv: Taking a shortcut. https://t.co/5bBKQSOVap 23 hours ago
- RT @demarionunn: i wish i could get paid money to write about how instagramming your holiday is bad whilst incessantly instagramming my hol… 1 day ago
- @vapor_wave_ Damn this one looks familiar. I swear I’ve been here before wherever it is. 1 day ago
- Damn, this random interior restaurant shot looks really familiar. I swear I’ve been here before. Anyone? twitter.com/vapor_wave_/st… 1 day ago