Over this past weekend we stopped by our new apartment to sign the lease and fork over a truckload of money for first month’s rent and the security deposit. While we were there, we got to don some hardhats and take a trip to our mostly-finished but still under construction unit (#1504). It turns out that the observations I had made from the cambridge side of the river and the harvard bridge were correct, and that the 15th floor is really the optimal level to get a view that includes MIT and Cambridge. Also, as predicted, the veiw of Fenway Park does indeed include the scoreboard, and the Citgo sign is featured front and center. Unfortunately, when snapping the pictures below, I neglected to turn slightly to the right and capture the view of the city of Boston proper (Prudential and Hancock towers and downtown).
- RT @GalaxyKate: Only $76,000 if they have women do it! twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 3 minutes ago
- RT @patio11: This is not the first time that Google has asserted that SQL suddenly fails when asked to analyze salary numbers. A curious ov… 6 minutes ago
- Not really sure what "Dew S.A." Mountain Dew is but whatever. 🇺🇸 @ Point Lookout Resort &… instagram.com/p/BUnKb_7A86A/ 12 hours ago
- Yikes that's a good lobster roll! (@ Margaret's Lobster Rolls, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs in Northport, ME) swarmapp.com/c/2YZVgqnqvM4 15 hours ago
- @ashleyfeinberg These guys are the best/worst. The bread-throwing fan, @smashmouth tantrum incident: defamer.gawker.com/smash-mouth-si… 17 hours ago