Over this past weekend we stopped by our new apartment to sign the lease and fork over a truckload of money for first month’s rent and the security deposit. While we were there, we got to don some hardhats and take a trip to our mostly-finished but still under construction unit (#1504). It turns out that the observations I had made from the cambridge side of the river and the harvard bridge were correct, and that the 15th floor is really the optimal level to get a view that includes MIT and Cambridge. Also, as predicted, the veiw of Fenway Park does indeed include the scoreboard, and the Citgo sign is featured front and center. Unfortunately, when snapping the pictures below, I neglected to turn slightly to the right and capture the view of the city of Boston proper (Prudential and Hancock towers and downtown).
- RT @thrasherxy: Sure cops lie, abt everything, all the time. But equally importantly, journalists like @brianstelter believe them and amp… 1 hour ago
- One of the greatest baseball moments ever, right here. Not even joking. twitter.com/honestlarry1/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @AlexBerezow: Reminder: Biotechnology, including technology to create GMOs, helped defeat the COVID pandemic. Whatever this organizati… 2 hours ago
- @nycsouthpaw They’re waiting for when it’s no longer feasibly deniable (probably tomorrow) and then I’m sure we’ll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @SessiBlanchard: Today, a Republican showed his party & the many Democrats who’ve refused to visit the OD prevention centers that saving… 12 hours ago