Over this past weekend we stopped by our new apartment to sign the lease and fork over a truckload of money for first month’s rent and the security deposit. While we were there, we got to don some hardhats and take a trip to our mostly-finished but still under construction unit (#1504). It turns out that the observations I had made from the cambridge side of the river and the harvard bridge were correct, and that the 15th floor is really the optimal level to get a view that includes MIT and Cambridge. Also, as predicted, the veiw of Fenway Park does indeed include the scoreboard, and the Citgo sign is featured front and center. Unfortunately, when snapping the pictures below, I neglected to turn slightly to the right and capture the view of the city of Boston proper (Prudential and Hancock towers and downtown).
- RT @GBDudersFeed: Farming Simulator is getting its own e-sports league! Are you excited to watch "pros" to show you their mad krone baler s… 9 hours ago
- RT @UPROXX: A chicken sandwich battle between Popeyes and Chic-Fil-A is playing out on fast food Twitter uproxx.it/nmafa9z https://t.… 11 hours ago
- RT @quantumVerd: The world doesn't need more chat and docs apps. Silicon Valley needs to get back to its roots focus on deep tech again.… 12 hours ago
- RT @jakebackpack: @matthewstoller I mean, he's every 23-year-old $200K McKinsey kid who parachutes into a widget factory to do a slide deck… 17 hours ago
- RT @synaesthetist: @universalhub ...why? https://t.co/f3w44NXteZ 19 hours ago