Over this past weekend we stopped by our new apartment to sign the lease and fork over a truckload of money for first month’s rent and the security deposit. While we were there, we got to don some hardhats and take a trip to our mostly-finished but still under construction unit (#1504). It turns out that the observations I had made from the cambridge side of the river and the harvard bridge were correct, and that the 15th floor is really the optimal level to get a view that includes MIT and Cambridge. Also, as predicted, the veiw of Fenway Park does indeed include the scoreboard, and the Citgo sign is featured front and center. Unfortunately, when snapping the pictures below, I neglected to turn slightly to the right and capture the view of the city of Boston proper (Prudential and Hancock towers and downtown).
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Twitter: Only a small percentage of accounts are bots https://t.co/uQ8mmSw3yr 3 hours ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Twitter: Everything is fine https://t.co/eTisqzmn6q 3 hours ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Twitter: We don't have the technical ability to write a honeypot for these accounts we are helpless rubes https://t.co… 3 hours ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Google: Our billion dollar AI can't detect this https://t.co/UBdJA4ACgG 3 hours ago
- RT @C_hoffmanni: Massive Reddit moment that the first redditor to reach 1 million karma was one of the worlds most famous pedophiles 3 hours ago