Went to the Summer Shack (up in Alewife) for my “going-away” lunch with the folks from work yesterday. It was tasty. I had the clam chowder (very fresh, chunky, and fantastic), and the Rhode Island style calamari (crispy, not too greasy, hint of hotness with jalapeno peppers). Oh, and a well-executed blueberry pie for dessert. Should go back sometime. Thank you, that is all.
- This thread right here, reminding me how much (and why) I love Fallout: New Vegas: twitter.com/aliceavizandum… 2 hours ago
- build 👏more 👏 housing 👏 twitter.com/welcometodot/s… 2 days ago
- RT @jilljubs: 'please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion, please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion' -me before clicking https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @swear_trek: oh my god manchildren, please stop complaining about doctor who https://t.co/6du2gsoS9V 4 days ago
- RT @JonErlichman: On this day in 1995: Amazon opens for business as an online bookseller https://t.co/I0mD7jJtAK 5 days ago