Went to the Summer Shack (up in Alewife) for my “going-away” lunch with the folks from work yesterday. It was tasty. I had the clam chowder (very fresh, chunky, and fantastic), and the Rhode Island style calamari (crispy, not too greasy, hint of hotness with jalapeno peppers). Oh, and a well-executed blueberry pie for dessert. Should go back sometime. Thank you, that is all.
- @universalhub Lol he would have gotten through faster if he had gone around like normal 9 hours ago
- RT @OldMemeArchive: https://t.co/LPq2fVM5Uk 9 hours ago
- @mattzollerseitz Sometimes it’s also a plop plop plop 12 hours ago
- RT @Braunger: RIP Sean Connery. A character actor friend (who shall go unnamed) worked on “The Rock.” At one point Michael Bay tried to dir… 13 hours ago
- RT @LethalityJane: Oh the dude who dated Taylor Swift when he was 31 and she was 19 has thoughts on male privilege in his industry https://… 16 hours ago