Went to the Summer Shack (up in Alewife) for my “going-away” lunch with the folks from work yesterday. It was tasty. I had the clam chowder (very fresh, chunky, and fantastic), and the Rhode Island style calamari (crispy, not too greasy, hint of hotness with jalapeno peppers). Oh, and a well-executed blueberry pie for dessert. Should go back sometime. Thank you, that is all.
- RT @GalaxyKate: Only $76,000 if they have women do it! twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 12 minutes ago
- RT @patio11: This is not the first time that Google has asserted that SQL suddenly fails when asked to analyze salary numbers. A curious ov… 15 minutes ago
- Not really sure what "Dew S.A." Mountain Dew is but whatever. 🇺🇸 @ Point Lookout Resort &… instagram.com/p/BUnKb_7A86A/ 12 hours ago
- Yikes that's a good lobster roll! (@ Margaret's Lobster Rolls, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs in Northport, ME) swarmapp.com/c/2YZVgqnqvM4 15 hours ago
- @ashleyfeinberg These guys are the best/worst. The bread-throwing fan, @smashmouth tantrum incident: defamer.gawker.com/smash-mouth-si… 17 hours ago