Went to the Summer Shack (up in Alewife) for my “going-away” lunch with the folks from work yesterday. It was tasty. I had the clam chowder (very fresh, chunky, and fantastic), and the Rhode Island style calamari (crispy, not too greasy, hint of hotness with jalapeno peppers). Oh, and a well-executed blueberry pie for dessert. Should go back sometime. Thank you, that is all.
- @middlebrooks @JennyDell_ I would have been gassed after 5 yards 5 hours ago
- RT @sam_d_1995: i don’t think there’s a single person who has done more to expose the raw hypocrisy of Left-NIMBYism than Dean Preston Jus… 7 hours ago
- RT @sarahjeong: elon musk’s text messages make him look dumb as hell but in his defense we only have his texts because he’s fighting a laws… 7 hours ago
- RT @richard_normal: hey man, come through we’re at the new brewery in the worst part of town. it’s at 300% capacity and there’s one bartend… 7 hours ago
- @SenatorMeow Death Wish is tangentially interesting here too. 7 hours ago