Went to the Summer Shack (up in Alewife) for my “going-away” lunch with the folks from work yesterday. It was tasty. I had the clam chowder (very fresh, chunky, and fantastic), and the Rhode Island style calamari (crispy, not too greasy, hint of hotness with jalapeno peppers). Oh, and a well-executed blueberry pie for dessert. Should go back sometime. Thank you, that is all.
- @lgrinberg @lauraroyden Also does your mom really run into strangers talking about gerrymandering that much? Where… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 minutes ago
- Oh so they’ve doomed the show to failure by putting it exclusively on a paid streaming service nobody has. That’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @bardbrad: PGP is such a pain to use that when Ars emailed the PGP creator, he refused to read it that way—because his PGP key was not o… 15 hours ago
- @samantharosa @iSmashFizzle That is awesome. Good for the raccoons. Has @binanimals seen this yet? 17 hours ago
- @merrittk Cosby is probably available. https://t.co/Ma3bmv6xfy 18 hours ago