Went to the Summer Shack (up in Alewife) for my “going-away” lunch with the folks from work yesterday. It was tasty. I had the clam chowder (very fresh, chunky, and fantastic), and the Rhode Island style calamari (crispy, not too greasy, hint of hotness with jalapeno peppers). Oh, and a well-executed blueberry pie for dessert. Should go back sometime. Thank you, that is all.
- RT @Popehat: It’s not sedition. No. No it’s not. Stop it. Stop fondling words you don’t know. 12 hours ago
- @ScallyCap @ArmyStrang I know it’s fun to make fun of bad internet-connected things in the home, but even with zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @snikolov Those shoes! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 15 hours ago
- This is an absolutely wild thread twitter.com/studentactivis… 16 hours ago
- @DanCast Turkey stock in progress! Toss your carcass in a pot add some veggie stalks and other leftover bits, simme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago