Went to the Summer Shack (up in Alewife) for my “going-away” lunch with the folks from work yesterday. It was tasty. I had the clam chowder (very fresh, chunky, and fantastic), and the Rhode Island style calamari (crispy, not too greasy, hint of hotness with jalapeno peppers). Oh, and a well-executed blueberry pie for dessert. Should go back sometime. Thank you, that is all.
- @Prolespeed @karengeier @Shermanator_42 @NFL This makes sense. I binge-watched Friends and it turned me white for a while. 2 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: Anniversary reissues of albums that came out in high school are ageism 2 hours ago
- @tauriqmoosa https://t.co/igqoo9oFiH 2 hours ago
- @mattzollerseitz Poseidon Adventure may be the only good execution of this type of thing. 3 hours ago
- RT @AChillGhost: london built a big fake hill. it costs $10 to go up it and everyone hates it smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/wid… 3 hours ago