Went to the Summer Shack (up in Alewife) for my “going-away” lunch with the folks from work yesterday. It was tasty. I had the clam chowder (very fresh, chunky, and fantastic), and the Rhode Island style calamari (crispy, not too greasy, hint of hotness with jalapeno peppers). Oh, and a well-executed blueberry pie for dessert. Should go back sometime. Thank you, that is all.
- RT @stacos: Dawgg how is the city so wild, during this quarantine on a Wednesday, thats like the 8th Shots Fired call, whats good with y'al… 1 hour ago
- RT @joshua_eaton: (12.) Square toes on dress shoes are a sign of the decline of Western civilization. 4 hours ago
- Whoa. (And how the heck did @variety beat @tmz on the celebrity death scoop?) twitter.com/variety/status… 5 hours ago
- RT @joshua_eaton: (6.) In 30 years, people will look back on us painting everything in our house white or grey the same way we look back on… 5 hours ago
- @NifMuhammad @SenatorMeow “I look at these videos very carefully”....... 7 hours ago