Some good hangin’ and chillin’ last night at the Dockside, even though we are still mourning the Sox getting their asses swept out of the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. This was only, of course, after we left the dreadful “Sam’s Place” tourist trap craphole. Whose idea was that anyway?
- RT @The_West_Trad: When did America forget how to make vehicles like this? https://t.co/ICyufCzW24 3 hours ago
- RT @The_West_Trad: When did we forget how to dress properly? https://t.co/Z9e6vDPVTd 3 hours ago
- RT @NewsyNick: The Baha Men released “Who Let the Dogs Out” 20 years ago this month (July 2000), and we’re still no closer to knowing the i… 3 hours ago
- @nomunnynohunny https://t.co/aUiiQCkNTo 3 hours ago
- RT @ben_geier: I understand the idea, but I’m not sure someone who makes a lot of money covering a sport where a group of mostly black athl… 4 hours ago