Some good hangin’ and chillin’ last night at the Dockside, even though we are still mourning the Sox getting their asses swept out of the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. This was only, of course, after we left the dreadful “Sam’s Place” tourist trap craphole. Whose idea was that anyway?
- @WelcomeToDot Heh even back in 2013, parking for ALCS was $50+. Imagine *driving* to Fenway Park???? 3 hours ago
- RT @jaywillis: Folks, when a bunch of cops quit because they won't fulfill their job duties, it's totally fine to say "a bunch of cops quit… 3 hours ago
- RT @EpiEllie: Honestly, if I were shown a slide like this on my first day of a job, I would probably just quit that job in the spot. This i… 3 hours ago
- RT @KnownComment: Saw Orion's belt last night. It was ok but not great. 3 stars. 3 hours ago
- @mipsytipsy https://t.co/VxpZiBtBzb 6 hours ago