Some good hangin’ and chillin’ last night at the Dockside, even though we are still mourning the Sox getting their asses swept out of the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. This was only, of course, after we left the dreadful “Sam’s Place” tourist trap craphole. Whose idea was that anyway?
- @Prolespeed @karengeier @Shermanator_42 @NFL This makes sense. I binge-watched Friends and it turned me white for a while. 2 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: Anniversary reissues of albums that came out in high school are ageism 3 hours ago
- @tauriqmoosa https://t.co/igqoo9oFiH 3 hours ago
- @mattzollerseitz Poseidon Adventure may be the only good execution of this type of thing. 4 hours ago
- RT @AChillGhost: london built a big fake hill. it costs $10 to go up it and everyone hates it smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/wid… 4 hours ago