Some good hangin’ and chillin’ last night at the Dockside, even though we are still mourning the Sox getting their asses swept out of the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. This was only, of course, after we left the dreadful “Sam’s Place” tourist trap craphole. Whose idea was that anyway?
- RT @GBDudersFeed: Farming Simulator is getting its own e-sports league! Are you excited to watch "pros" to show you their mad krone baler s… 8 hours ago
- RT @UPROXX: A chicken sandwich battle between Popeyes and Chic-Fil-A is playing out on fast food Twitter uproxx.it/nmafa9z https://t.… 10 hours ago
- RT @quantumVerd: The world doesn't need more chat and docs apps. Silicon Valley needs to get back to its roots focus on deep tech again.… 11 hours ago
- RT @jakebackpack: @matthewstoller I mean, he's every 23-year-old $200K McKinsey kid who parachutes into a widget factory to do a slide deck… 16 hours ago
- RT @synaesthetist: @universalhub ...why? https://t.co/f3w44NXteZ 18 hours ago