Some good hangin’ and chillin’ last night at the Dockside, even though we are still mourning the Sox getting their asses swept out of the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. This was only, of course, after we left the dreadful “Sam’s Place” tourist trap craphole. Whose idea was that anyway?
- RT @davemillar: I showed up in a plaid shirt and khakis for my high school senior project presentation rehearsal and one of the advisors sa… 8 hours ago
- RT @tophersouth: @dragoninns @Rendy_Jones Moviepass was a Tom Haverford business idea, but the name should've been something like FilmSwag… 8 hours ago
- RT @winnersusedrugs: *Ernest Cline at his mother's funeral* lol this is just like that episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer 10 hours ago
- @Brainmage The ps+ streaming FO3:NV isn’t bad, and that can actually play directly on the PC as well with the PlayS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Such a nerd that I knew what this was referring to immediately and it filled me with a strange dread. twitter.com/lukeweston/sta… 1 day ago