Well, I just realized that I had a bunch of comments to this wonderful blog marked as “junk.” It appears that I set my sensitivity too high. They have been released. I suppose I’ve learned my lesson. Good thing I checked the junk folder. I was wondering why I wasn’t getting any comments.
- RT @wokkax3: Everyone thinks you’re fascinating when you explain why you don’t trust flu shots 14 hours ago
- @FakeKenty Timeless 14 hours ago
- RT @mipsytipsy: We know that the biggest threat to progress isn't other observability products, it's the past. It's the monitoring and logg… 1 day ago
- Lemme check my piggy bank. twitter.com/BenMullin/stat… 1 day ago
- @lukeoneil47 And they say there’s no such thing as the perfect tweet.... 1 day ago