Well, I just realized that I had a bunch of comments to this wonderful blog marked as “junk.” It appears that I set my sensitivity too high. They have been released. I suppose I’ve learned my lesson. Good thing I checked the junk folder. I was wondering why I wasn’t getting any comments.
- RT @IamStan: This is nuts... HPC vendors should be shitting themselves... Descartes Labs did this without telling AWS, just a credit card a… 11 hours ago
- Yeah this “AI” content moderation thing is going so well. twitter.com/hausmuva/statu… 1 day ago
- @Black_Isis @mpirnat I have connections, connections2, and connections3 series stored already, but havent ever seen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MrPope @ItsEpi This is why I have a washer and dryer in my basement still that haven’t been connected or used in three years.... 1 day ago
- @CambridgeMAFire @MITPrepared @MITPolice @MIT Cc @lauraroyden 1 day ago