So we’ve had this position open for a while. I think that the HR people are just doing a crappy job of publicizing it. Honestly, our requirements are pretty low, and the pay is pretty good, especially for the academic world. All we need is a decent UNIX systems administrator. Someone with a few years of production experience in a somewhat decent environment. Someone with maybe a little bit of storage networking (preferably EMC storage, but if not that’s okay) or enterprise backup (preferably veritas netbackup, but if not that’s okay) experience. But, we’re not too picky. Tell your friends. Spread the word. Apply!
- RT @COVID19Tracking: If you’ve seen the news that the Federal government has re-routed hospital data into a new system at HHS, we do not th… 14 minutes ago
- This absolutely reeks of improper controls on internal access (how many people really need access to a tool that ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 minutes ago
- @JonyIveParody @TwitterSupport @jack https://t.co/dyWmXkmQBe 3 hours ago
- RT @alicegoldfuss: I feel nothing but empathy for the Twitter employees handling this outage Twitter the cultural entity, however... 3 hours ago
- RT @alexkealy: https://t.co/JU6BKsIqfh 3 hours ago