So we’ve had this position open for a while. I think that the HR people are just doing a crappy job of publicizing it. Honestly, our requirements are pretty low, and the pay is pretty good, especially for the academic world. All we need is a decent UNIX systems administrator. Someone with a few years of production experience in a somewhat decent environment. Someone with maybe a little bit of storage networking (preferably EMC storage, but if not that’s okay) or enterprise backup (preferably veritas netbackup, but if not that’s okay) experience. But, we’re not too picky. Tell your friends. Spread the word. Apply!
- RT @theseantcollins: What's the single best line reading you've ever heard in a movie or TV show? 3 hours ago
- @mike_hb2 @tcaporale4 @theseantcollins A thing like that. 3 hours ago
- RT @ronnui_: Just went to my first Christian wedding this shit goes crazy they just did communism right in the middle 3 hours ago
- RT @greg_doucette: So what do you do when the cop tells you to give him a blowjob? Like this cop: twitter.com/greg_doucette/… And this cop: h… 3 hours ago
- RT @dril_rs: one of the things i dont “get” about rustc is why can’t you index out of bounds. c gives me “bonus data” but no. rustc always… 4 hours ago