So we’ve had this position open for a while. I think that the HR people are just doing a crappy job of publicizing it. Honestly, our requirements are pretty low, and the pay is pretty good, especially for the academic world. All we need is a decent UNIX systems administrator. Someone with a few years of production experience in a somewhat decent environment. Someone with maybe a little bit of storage networking (preferably EMC storage, but if not that’s okay) or enterprise backup (preferably veritas netbackup, but if not that’s okay) experience. But, we’re not too picky. Tell your friends. Spread the word. Apply!
- @dakami @jessfraz news.microsoft.com/features/under… 5 hours ago
- @MENA_Conflict 15%, daaammmnnnn 6 hours ago
- @FanbyteMedia @merrittk https://t.co/sr2dU40das 14 hours ago
- RT @ben_geier: While I certainly don’t condone his use of slurs, I think we can all agree that Eminem was right about Moby. 1 day ago
- RT @jzellis: Dude repairs an old Buchla modular synth, accidentally gets dosed with fifty year old LSD underneath one of the knobs. Absolut… 2 days ago