So we’ve had this position open for a while. I think that the HR people are just doing a crappy job of publicizing it. Honestly, our requirements are pretty low, and the pay is pretty good, especially for the academic world. All we need is a decent UNIX systems administrator. Someone with a few years of production experience in a somewhat decent environment. Someone with maybe a little bit of storage networking (preferably EMC storage, but if not that’s okay) or enterprise backup (preferably veritas netbackup, but if not that’s okay) experience. But, we’re not too picky. Tell your friends. Spread the word. Apply!
- @legaladvice_txt Annnd this is why you don’t skimp on hiring a buyer’s attorney to do a real title search and getti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @bussywise_ @VR0NLINE Cc @GarfieldFanArt 1 day ago
- @miilkkk @Gregggyboy Cc @lauraroyden 1 day ago
- @HoarseWisperer Cool ranch or nacho cheese? 1 day ago
- RT @HeerJeet: @neilhimself @GreatDismal @Peter_Smyk I feel like we need to have youtube clips of static that professors can show students w… 1 day ago