Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- RT @thrasherxy: Sure cops lie, abt everything, all the time. But equally importantly, journalists like @brianstelter believe them and amp… 1 hour ago
- One of the greatest baseball moments ever, right here. Not even joking. twitter.com/honestlarry1/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @AlexBerezow: Reminder: Biotechnology, including technology to create GMOs, helped defeat the COVID pandemic. Whatever this organizati… 2 hours ago
- @nycsouthpaw They’re waiting for when it’s no longer feasibly deniable (probably tomorrow) and then I’m sure we’ll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @SessiBlanchard: Today, a Republican showed his party & the many Democrats who’ve refused to visit the OD prevention centers that saving… 12 hours ago