Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- RT @philiprosedale: But... as the article explains... most of the companies working in the space do not have your best interests in mind, n… 3 hours ago
- RT @philiprosedale: There are also very positive uses of a 'metaverse' and this article is oversimplifying (keep reading), but I 100% agree… 3 hours ago
- RT @rosadona: “no one has to tell ME not to say the F-word” energy https://t.co/LpRMGGwhRI 3 hours ago
- @JoyAnnReid damn I wish this was real 5 hours ago
- RT @CotterReporter: All-time local TV station image 11 hours ago