Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- This thread right here, reminding me how much (and why) I love Fallout: New Vegas: twitter.com/aliceavizandum… 2 hours ago
- build 👏more 👏 housing 👏 twitter.com/welcometodot/s… 2 days ago
- RT @jilljubs: 'please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion, please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion' -me before clicking https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @swear_trek: oh my god manchildren, please stop complaining about doctor who https://t.co/6du2gsoS9V 4 days ago
- RT @JonErlichman: On this day in 1995: Amazon opens for business as an online bookseller https://t.co/I0mD7jJtAK 5 days ago