Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- RT @cheatlines: Thinking about a decorative plaque for my house in the same vein as those "Irish Blessing" ones that's like, may your darke… 47 minutes ago
- @HeyRatty So here’s what I don’t get about these spaces for purchase. $170,000 mortgaged over even 30 years is lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @OldHossRadbourn: Love to look at the greatness of Pujols’ career https://t.co/nCs2cTp9AB 5 hours ago
- @AliceAvizandum Ughghghghgh I want the Obama AF1s so bad 17 hours ago
- @RyanMarino Ugh, that’s actually just what I need after this week, tbh. Not all at once, mind you. 17 hours ago