Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- @dakami @jessfraz news.microsoft.com/features/under… 6 hours ago
- @MENA_Conflict 15%, daaammmnnnn 7 hours ago
- @FanbyteMedia @merrittk https://t.co/sr2dU40das 15 hours ago
- RT @ben_geier: While I certainly don’t condone his use of slurs, I think we can all agree that Eminem was right about Moby. 1 day ago
- RT @jzellis: Dude repairs an old Buchla modular synth, accidentally gets dosed with fifty year old LSD underneath one of the knobs. Absolut… 2 days ago