Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- @khanlou @BrandyLJensen https://t.co/ZhRo9W6tXS 8 hours ago
- RT @BillDixonish: About 5 years ago I worked in a restaurant and Ludacris came in, ordered spring rolls, and sent them back. When I apologi… 15 hours ago
- @lauraroyden @MarcHurBoston @universalhub lets not pass judgement yet it might be good! 1 day ago
- @MarcHurBoston @universalhub cc @lauraroyden 1 day ago
- RT @MarcHurBoston: News -- Mae Asian Eatery could be opening in Cambridge, and it may be replacing Beijing Tokyo, a popular spot between Ke… 1 day ago