Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- @CaseyMalone wtf that was my favorite ride last time i was there (admittedly that was before 2000) 9 hours ago
- @EmojiTetra I give up. The insanity has taken hold. Might as well join in with team plummet. 1 day ago
- @EmojiTetra https://t.co/w2zPjRTq5a 1 day ago
- @wbaltv11 https://t.co/vFEAnPSHTi 1 day ago
- RT @5_13Dist: 2018-06-19 12:13:00 | MA | BOSTON | UNSTABLE BUILDING | BOYLSTON ST | CRWS HAVE A 5STY BRICK STRUCTURE THE C SIDE WALL HAS CO… 1 day ago