Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- @drewtoothpaste This sounds like a good Patreon tier opportunity for @drewtoothpaste. 1 hour ago
- @CespedesBBQ Only fair since they allow you to bring hockey/ice skates. These are all perfectly safe things you wou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @MikeDrucker: Me: “Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me, I ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed” Friend: “What was that?” M… 5 hours ago
- @ebruenig @SUEtheTrex would agree 12 hours ago
- Peak Frisco. twitter.com/mikeisaac/stat… 2 days ago