Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- RT @sovietvisuals: KREMLIN TIES - 10% off with the code '1917' shop.sovietvisuals.com/collections/kr… https://t.co/rOLcBSuPRM 1 hour ago
- RT @JoshConstine: Here’s the whole list of times Facebook left the door open to exploitation & abuse. This company needs to hire cynics & c… 2 hours ago
- @TitanicHoops Yakety Sax. https://t.co/KqUhkd9ACU 11 hours ago
- Whoa UNC... https://t.co/1Qo3mljY6a 15 hours ago
- @spindlypete @meakoopa I’m dead. Dead. Deceased. 20 hours ago