Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- @tauriqmoosa https://t.co/d6XEEuFeOZ 4 hours ago
- junkbanter.com/review-ranking… 19 hours ago
- twitter.com/elsangito/stat… https://t.co/D5BKNBMG2j 21 hours ago
- RT @wokkax3: Everyone thinks you’re fascinating when you explain why you don’t trust flu shots 2 days ago
- @FakeKenty Timeless 2 days ago