Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- Already plotting what I’ll have to add to my already extensive twitter mute list to never see mention of that fucki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @sepinwall @SopanDeb Definitely got to be in the top 5 most poorly done franchise character deaths of all time (possibly #1). 5 hours ago
- RT @ebruenig: ＰＥＴＥ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᶦᵍᶦᵉᵍ to the tune of 'whoomp! there it is' 6 hours ago
- RT @ByMikeBaker: South Dakota has launched a campaign to combat meth. With this new logo. onmeth.com https://t.co/OvRjkCqlHl 7 hours ago
- @RexChapman georgianjournal.ge/society/34329-… 11 hours ago