Well, the vacation is over and I’m back in town. I apologize for the blog being unavailable over the past couple of days. It’s one of the things I have to suffer through since switching from static business-class ISP service to cable modem. Of course the one time my IP address gets changed is while I’m out of town and don’t notice it. Pictures and updates from the vacation will follow eventually. I do have some catching up to do in the mean time though, like figuring out how the Sox are 5-1 already.
- @legaladvice_txt Annnd this is why you don’t skimp on hiring a buyer’s attorney to do a real title search and getti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @bussywise_ @VR0NLINE Cc @GarfieldFanArt 1 day ago
- @miilkkk @Gregggyboy Cc @lauraroyden 1 day ago
- @HoarseWisperer Cool ranch or nacho cheese? 1 day ago
- RT @HeerJeet: @neilhimself @GreatDismal @Peter_Smyk I feel like we need to have youtube clips of static that professors can show students w… 1 day ago