I turned on the TV upon arriving at home from work yesterday, and after flipping through the stations was greeted by familiar voices. Baseball is back, and so are Don and Jerry. All is right with the world after all, and of course “hope springs eternal,” as they say. I was also greeted by some cleanly-shaven schmo in a Yankee’s uniform, but that hardly spoiled my evening.
- @Prolespeed @karengeier @Shermanator_42 @NFL This makes sense. I binge-watched Friends and it turned me white for a while. 2 hours ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: Anniversary reissues of albums that came out in high school are ageism 2 hours ago
- @tauriqmoosa https://t.co/igqoo9oFiH 3 hours ago
- @mattzollerseitz Poseidon Adventure may be the only good execution of this type of thing. 3 hours ago
- RT @AChillGhost: london built a big fake hill. it costs $10 to go up it and everyone hates it smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/wid… 3 hours ago