I turned on the TV upon arriving at home from work yesterday, and after flipping through the stations was greeted by familiar voices. Baseball is back, and so are Don and Jerry. All is right with the world after all, and of course “hope springs eternal,” as they say. I was also greeted by some cleanly-shaven schmo in a Yankee’s uniform, but that hardly spoiled my evening.
- RT @JamesSACorey: If you haven't hacked your autoexec.bat and Config.sys files to free up more himem so your game will run, then you're jus… 9 hours ago
- @chagrinish @micahflee @hopeconf Pretty sure the rule of goats applies here. If you wear a hat that says you’re a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @DCDeacon: Here's a live look at Tiger on Carnoustie back 9 in the final round of the British Open: https://t.co/8cdcySptZR 18 hours ago
- @PMourdoukoutas @Forbes https://t.co/YWzhTMDkuM 18 hours ago
- @imbobswaget https://t.co/XJULpvWUqk 18 hours ago