I turned on the TV upon arriving at home from work yesterday, and after flipping through the stations was greeted by familiar voices. Baseball is back, and so are Don and Jerry. All is right with the world after all, and of course “hope springs eternal,” as they say. I was also greeted by some cleanly-shaven schmo in a Yankee’s uniform, but that hardly spoiled my evening.
- @FiloSottile 5 presses of the power/lock button on an iPhone with faceID or touchID will place it into “password re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @CaughtCctv: Taking a shortcut. https://t.co/5bBKQSOVap 23 hours ago
- RT @demarionunn: i wish i could get paid money to write about how instagramming your holiday is bad whilst incessantly instagramming my hol… 1 day ago
- @vapor_wave_ Damn this one looks familiar. I swear I’ve been here before wherever it is. 1 day ago
- Damn, this random interior restaurant shot looks really familiar. I swear I’ve been here before. Anyone? twitter.com/vapor_wave_/st… 1 day ago