I turned on the TV upon arriving at home from work yesterday, and after flipping through the stations was greeted by familiar voices. Baseball is back, and so are Don and Jerry. All is right with the world after all, and of course “hope springs eternal,” as they say. I was also greeted by some cleanly-shaven schmo in a Yankee’s uniform, but that hardly spoiled my evening.
- RT @LethalityJane: Oh the dude who dated Taylor Swift when he was 31 and she was 19 has thoughts on male privilege in his industry https://… 12 minutes ago
- RT @AndrewYangatron: Every New Yorker will receive, and be prohibited from giving away, a horse. 16 hours ago
- RT @CivilWarHumor: One time in rush hour, my wife and I broke down on the Washington Bridge. Being a Perceptive Spouse, I sensed her stress… 19 hours ago
- RT @EmilyKager: Made a quick flow chart to know if you're being underpaid. Hope this helps! https://t.co/16JfAsuU7o 23 hours ago
- RT @sasimons: a friend working at the Dodger Stadium vaccination center tells me @TheEllenShow is shooting there today. should be a fun epi… 23 hours ago