I turned on the TV upon arriving at home from work yesterday, and after flipping through the stations was greeted by familiar voices. Baseball is back, and so are Don and Jerry. All is right with the world after all, and of course “hope springs eternal,” as they say. I was also greeted by some cleanly-shaven schmo in a Yankee’s uniform, but that hardly spoiled my evening.
- RT @mr_johnny_mac: Usually when I see someone's name trending I immediately assumed the worst. Not with Keith Richards though. I once saw… 7 hours ago
- @Mobute Jesus Christ man at least get yourself a fancy tooter, you’re Johnny fucking Depp. Amateur hour. 23 hours ago
- That giant sucking sound is a few billion dollars of money that just got laundered through the 2020 equivalent of a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- The pope hat has spoken, and I think this is a good thread. twitter.com/popehat/status… 1 day ago
- RT @Popehat: /9 People who complain about cancel culture while demanding flag burning amendments and "loosening up" libel laws and laws pro… 1 day ago