I turned on the TV upon arriving at home from work yesterday, and after flipping through the stations was greeted by familiar voices. Baseball is back, and so are Don and Jerry. All is right with the world after all, and of course “hope springs eternal,” as they say. I was also greeted by some cleanly-shaven schmo in a Yankee’s uniform, but that hardly spoiled my evening.
- @WelcomeToDot Heh even back in 2013, parking for ALCS was $50+. Imagine *driving* to Fenway Park???? 2 hours ago
- RT @jaywillis: Folks, when a bunch of cops quit because they won't fulfill their job duties, it's totally fine to say "a bunch of cops quit… 2 hours ago
- RT @EpiEllie: Honestly, if I were shown a slide like this on my first day of a job, I would probably just quit that job in the spot. This i… 3 hours ago
- RT @KnownComment: Saw Orion's belt last night. It was ok but not great. 3 stars. 3 hours ago
- @mipsytipsy https://t.co/VxpZiBtBzb 6 hours ago