I turned on the TV upon arriving at home from work yesterday, and after flipping through the stations was greeted by familiar voices. Baseball is back, and so are Don and Jerry. All is right with the world after all, and of course “hope springs eternal,” as they say. I was also greeted by some cleanly-shaven schmo in a Yankee’s uniform, but that hardly spoiled my evening.
- @Debbiered1978 @RyanCanney @JoeBiden https://t.co/4dnVONnOsd 4 hours ago
- RT @Buridans_Sasse: “Joe Rogan told ya to vote for who???” https://t.co/YZzXLZl7Dr 4 hours ago
- @drooliet https://t.co/HepzJSotQz 7 hours ago
- @ofsevit @universalhub Lmao I drove by this last week and laughed way too hard for safe driving. 1 day ago
- RT @WelcomeToDot: Used this opportunity to call mom in TX and see what she called them And get this - SHE WAS AT A LIQUOR STORE. The liq… 2 days ago