And, no, I don’t mean the planet. I’m getting regular car maintenance done this morning, and hopefully they’re going to fix a binding ignition key problem (their current thinking is that the keys are worn and they are going to cut a couple new ones). But it’s nice that they have free wireless internet here while I wait. I’m also informed that my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. This jives with the intermittent squeaking sound heard when turning before the car warms up.
- RT @philiprosedale: But... as the article explains... most of the companies working in the space do not have your best interests in mind, n… 1 hour ago
- RT @philiprosedale: There are also very positive uses of a 'metaverse' and this article is oversimplifying (keep reading), but I 100% agree… 1 hour ago
- RT @rosadona: “no one has to tell ME not to say the F-word” energy https://t.co/LpRMGGwhRI 1 hour ago
- @JoyAnnReid damn I wish this was real 3 hours ago
- RT @CotterReporter: All-time local TV station image 10 hours ago