And, no, I don’t mean the planet. I’m getting regular car maintenance done this morning, and hopefully they’re going to fix a binding ignition key problem (their current thinking is that the keys are worn and they are going to cut a couple new ones). But it’s nice that they have free wireless internet here while I wait. I’m also informed that my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. This jives with the intermittent squeaking sound heard when turning before the car warms up.
- @khanlou @BrandyLJensen https://t.co/ZhRo9W6tXS 6 hours ago
- RT @BillDixonish: About 5 years ago I worked in a restaurant and Ludacris came in, ordered spring rolls, and sent them back. When I apologi… 13 hours ago
- @lauraroyden @MarcHurBoston @universalhub lets not pass judgement yet it might be good! 1 day ago
- @MarcHurBoston @universalhub cc @lauraroyden 1 day ago
- RT @MarcHurBoston: News -- Mae Asian Eatery could be opening in Cambridge, and it may be replacing Beijing Tokyo, a popular spot between Ke… 1 day ago