And, no, I don’t mean the planet. I’m getting regular car maintenance done this morning, and hopefully they’re going to fix a binding ignition key problem (their current thinking is that the keys are worn and they are going to cut a couple new ones). But it’s nice that they have free wireless internet here while I wait. I’m also informed that my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. This jives with the intermittent squeaking sound heard when turning before the car warms up.
- @MaryNumair https://t.co/wJLLuna3UH 7 hours ago
- @MrPope Thank you so much for including the Linda Ronstadt Desperado vs. the eagles. Well done. 17 hours ago
- RT @laurieontech: So once you see the pattern in "tech lingo" the easier it is to translate. a11y = 11 letters between a and y in the word… 17 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Popeyes Escalates Chick-Fil-A Rivalry With New Sandwich Featuring Dan Cathy’s Battered, Fried Loved Ones https://t.co/PVhaBVa… 1 day ago
- RT @dogsdoingthings: Dogs watching as a series of mushroom clouds blossom along the horizon and demanding to nobody in particular, “Debate… 1 day ago