And, no, I don’t mean the planet. I’m getting regular car maintenance done this morning, and hopefully they’re going to fix a binding ignition key problem (their current thinking is that the keys are worn and they are going to cut a couple new ones). But it’s nice that they have free wireless internet here while I wait. I’m also informed that my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. This jives with the intermittent squeaking sound heard when turning before the car warms up.
- This thread right here, reminding me how much (and why) I love Fallout: New Vegas: twitter.com/aliceavizandum… 1 hour ago
- build 👏more 👏 housing 👏 twitter.com/welcometodot/s… 2 days ago
- RT @jilljubs: 'please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion, please let this mean a @destinyschild reunion' -me before clicking https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @swear_trek: oh my god manchildren, please stop complaining about doctor who https://t.co/6du2gsoS9V 4 days ago
- RT @JonErlichman: On this day in 1995: Amazon opens for business as an online bookseller https://t.co/I0mD7jJtAK 5 days ago