And, no, I don’t mean the planet. I’m getting regular car maintenance done this morning, and hopefully they’re going to fix a binding ignition key problem (their current thinking is that the keys are worn and they are going to cut a couple new ones). But it’s nice that they have free wireless internet here while I wait. I’m also informed that my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. This jives with the intermittent squeaking sound heard when turning before the car warms up.
- RT @GalaxyKate: Only $76,000 if they have women do it! twitter.com/s_m_i/status/8… 6 hours ago
- RT @patio11: This is not the first time that Google has asserted that SQL suddenly fails when asked to analyze salary numbers. A curious ov… 6 hours ago
- Not really sure what "Dew S.A." Mountain Dew is but whatever. 🇺🇸 @ Point Lookout Resort &… instagram.com/p/BUnKb_7A86A/ 18 hours ago
- Yikes that's a good lobster roll! (@ Margaret's Lobster Rolls, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs in Northport, ME) swarmapp.com/c/2YZVgqnqvM4 21 hours ago
- @ashleyfeinberg These guys are the best/worst. The bread-throwing fan, @smashmouth tantrum incident: defamer.gawker.com/smash-mouth-si… 23 hours ago