And, no, I don’t mean the planet. I’m getting regular car maintenance done this morning, and hopefully they’re going to fix a binding ignition key problem (their current thinking is that the keys are worn and they are going to cut a couple new ones). But it’s nice that they have free wireless internet here while I wait. I’m also informed that my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. This jives with the intermittent squeaking sound heard when turning before the car warms up.
- @birknsocks @eitanhersh https://t.co/zdserw4OPX 43 minutes ago
- RT @MrAlAnderson: https://t.co/L4Bh5FE7Aj 5 hours ago
- @dubsteppenwolf Beef broth is delicious and therapeutic. Absolutely. No weirder than drinking tea. But wtf in an instant powder packet? 15 hours ago
- RT @NASA: #LaunchAmerica: We’re sending U.S. astronauts to the @Space_Station on a U.S. rocket from U.S. soil at 4:33pm ET on Wednesday, Ma… 1 day ago
- @BassoonJokes @twitersbadboy Shit next thing you know you’ll be trying to beat the wiz. It’s a slippery slope 1 day ago