And, no, I don’t mean the planet. I’m getting regular car maintenance done this morning, and hopefully they’re going to fix a binding ignition key problem (their current thinking is that the keys are worn and they are going to cut a couple new ones). But it’s nice that they have free wireless internet here while I wait. I’m also informed that my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. This jives with the intermittent squeaking sound heard when turning before the car warms up.
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Twitter: Only a small percentage of accounts are bots https://t.co/uQ8mmSw3yr 1 hour ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Twitter: Everything is fine https://t.co/eTisqzmn6q 1 hour ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Twitter: We don't have the technical ability to write a honeypot for these accounts we are helpless rubes https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Google: Our billion dollar AI can't detect this https://t.co/UBdJA4ACgG 1 hour ago
- RT @C_hoffmanni: Massive Reddit moment that the first redditor to reach 1 million karma was one of the worlds most famous pedophiles 1 hour ago