And, no, I don’t mean the planet. I’m getting regular car maintenance done this morning, and hopefully they’re going to fix a binding ignition key problem (their current thinking is that the keys are worn and they are going to cut a couple new ones). But it’s nice that they have free wireless internet here while I wait. I’m also informed that my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. This jives with the intermittent squeaking sound heard when turning before the car warms up.
- @lgrinberg @lauraroyden Also does your mom really run into strangers talking about gerrymandering that much? Where… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 minutes ago
- Oh so they’ve doomed the show to failure by putting it exclusively on a paid streaming service nobody has. That’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @bardbrad: PGP is such a pain to use that when Ars emailed the PGP creator, he refused to read it that way—because his PGP key was not o… 16 hours ago
- @samantharosa @iSmashFizzle That is awesome. Good for the raccoons. Has @binanimals seen this yet? 18 hours ago
- @merrittk Cosby is probably available. https://t.co/Ma3bmv6xfy 18 hours ago