And, no, I don’t mean the planet. I’m getting regular car maintenance done this morning, and hopefully they’re going to fix a binding ignition key problem (their current thinking is that the keys are worn and they are going to cut a couple new ones). But it’s nice that they have free wireless internet here while I wait. I’m also informed that my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. This jives with the intermittent squeaking sound heard when turning before the car warms up.
- RT @ashleyfeinberg: hq is going to start doing games at odd hours of the night/early morning and in no particular pattern so that everyone… 43 minutes ago
- RT @probablypranjal: YES I WON @HQTRIVIA I AM KING THIS ALMOST PAYS FOR THE IPOD TOUCH I BOUGHT FOR THIS 44 minutes ago
- @thomas_violence https://t.co/gA2KUeCYCk 2 hours ago
- Note: when we built the Rock Band 3, Blitz, and Dance Central game services it was actually a burden to maintain se… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- The book was good for what it was. This movie will most likely be insufferable though. Hope I’m wrong. twitter.com/tauriqmoosa/st… 5 hours ago