…Is in progress. Packers are here packing up a storm. We started painting the new place yesterday (actually she did most of the work), taking more measurements, and figuring out how all of our stuff is going to fit. We were even there for the first part of the ballgame. I verified that I could clearly see the jumbotron and follow the action of the game through that, the crowd noise, and the announcer (all audible from our living room). Stay tuned for more updates…
Also known as benoc
I am a UNIX Systems Engineer. Sometimes I have interesting things to say, sometimes I don't.
- The "cat /dev/null > file.log" trick is cute for truncating logs except when the log file is 100GB, it bites you in the butt with IO thrash. 35 minutes ago
- "Open in case of failover" brownies for our planned site failover tonight. Fun times. @ TripAdvisor instagram.com/p/ZoZT6AFN9b/ 6 hours ago
- My Tripadvisor luggage tags and Travel Agent ID card probably work much better than this and aren't as obnoxious: reviewercard.com 6 hours ago
- Google disabling XMPP interop standard in gchat. Locking everyone in now to a proprietary walled garden? Nahhh, didn't see that one coming. 13 hours ago
- Whoa. This season... #MadMen #GetGlue getglue.com/tv_shows/mad_m… 1 day ago