…Is in progress. Packers are here packing up a storm. We started painting the new place yesterday (actually she did most of the work), taking more measurements, and figuring out how all of our stuff is going to fit. We were even there for the first part of the ballgame. I verified that I could clearly see the jumbotron and follow the action of the game through that, the crowd noise, and the announcer (all audible from our living room). Stay tuned for more updates…
Also known as benoc
I am a UNIX Systems Engineer. Sometimes I have interesting things to say, sometimes I don't.
- Pool day today relaxing. They gave away a free hour of Internet to post pics. Fairly clever. Back… instagram.com/p/m8K2lGlNzD/ 13 hours ago
- On the Allure of the Seas looking back from the aquatheater to the climbing walls and the boardwalk… instagram.com/p/m8IXi4lN-t/ 14 hours ago
- Happy Wednesday from St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. phone going back off again now. Tata. @ St Thomas USVI… instagram.com/p/m3Q6S2lN_K/ 2 days ago
- Luckily we didn't believe Akamai assuring us their "special memory allocation" kept our keys safe from heartbleed: blogs.akamai.com/2014/04/heartb… 2 days ago
- @Black_Isis Heck I don't care what it's called, I'm gonna buy it. I vaguely remember SMAC and I *think* I liked it. Besides I'm a CIVophile 5 days ago