…Is in progress. Packers are here packing up a storm. We started painting the new place yesterday (actually she did most of the work), taking more measurements, and figuring out how all of our stuff is going to fit. We were even there for the first part of the ballgame. I verified that I could clearly see the jumbotron and follow the action of the game through that, the crowd noise, and the announcer (all audible from our living room). Stay tuned for more updates…
Also known as benoc
I am a UNIX Systems Engineer. Sometimes I have interesting things to say, sometimes I don't.
- Correction on N2-in-pool story. News sites mostly got it wrong. Didn't bring Chlorine out of solution, just asphyxiation by N2. Thx @snitty 10 hours ago
- @MrPope @snitty I really want to steal some liquid nitrogen, find a hotel pool, and test this theory. Who is with me? 10 hours ago
- Search engine @duckduckgo takes a stand instead of excuses, shifting blame like @google and @facebook. With link to call.stopwatching.us 11 hours ago
- Bad Idea: pouring liquid nitrogen into a pool to make a smoke effect (and also a cloud of poison chlorine gas) dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… 11 hours ago
- Oh Central Square, don't you ever change. (@ Central Square) 4sq.com/13QyMNS 1 day ago